Why we love it
A beautiful boathouse right on the water, with private access to the shingle beach, and an astroturfed balcony to view all its splendour!
What you'll love
Dogs will love
- Feeling like king or queen of the Tamar River, in their enclosed garden
- Not being left out when kayaking, with the doggy lifejacket
- Being met with a welcome pack just for them!
Humans will love
- Their private access to the shingle beach
- Barbecuing on the firepit in the garden
- Luxuriating in the outdoor bath
At Logi’s Boathouse, you can count the number of places with this view, on one hand. Arrive in the daylight, and you might still be in time to make use of the kayak waiting for you out back – dog life jacket – at the ready for adventurous hounds. Arrive in the dark, and you’ll open the front door, and spot the festoon lights wrapped around the balcony, where you’ll find it hard not to immediately toast your choice of stay to the twinkling Plymouth lights in the distance. This is the kind of spot to rest and recharge. Take a dip in the outdoor bath as your dog takes naps on the balcony, relax on the sun lounger with a book to the lapping sound of the waves, or spend the day tuckering out your four-legged friend on the endless coastal walks nearby.
- 1 x Double bed in open-plan layout
- Bathroom with shower
- Outdoor bath in the garden
Living and relaxing
- Enclosed front courtyard garden with high fence
- Enclosed balcony overlooking the water with loungers
- 24" HD TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime
- Bluetooth speaker
- Outdoor lounge seating for two
- Fire bowl
- Sun loungers
Cooking and dining
- Kitchen including fridge-freezer, gas cooker, kettle, and cafetière
- Cooking basics supplied - oil, salt and pepper
- Welcome hamper provided - speak to the owner directly after booking to get specifics of what's included
- Outdoor seating area with bistro table and chairs for three
- Indoor high table and chairs for two
- Grill over the fire pit
For the dog
- Doggy life jacket
- Water and food bowls
- Outdoor hose for muddy paws
- Check in 1600
- Check out 1000
- £25 per dog per stay
- 10% all remaining Feb dates, discount applied at checkout
- Mooring available
- Kayaks available to hire for £20 per day
- Parking is provided free of charge next to the property
You should know
- The private beach is a shingles beach and guests should be aware of the tide. A tide book is provided.
- There are some steep concrete steps to the beach, as well as the mezzanine, which may not be accessible for all
- Please do not wash your dogs off in the shower, the outdoor tap is perfect to wash off those muddy paws!
- Please be aware that electric cars are not able to be charged on the premises, but there are EV charging points in the village and close by for convenience
- There are 3 local shops in Millbrook the local village, 3 mins by car or 15 minute walk. Larger shops in Toprpoint, a 10 minute drive or bus ride away
In the neighbourhood
- Walk from the door: head down your private access steps to the shingle beach for miles of waterside woodland.
- The Devonport Inn, 14-minute drive. A dog-friendly pub offering classics with local ingredients.
- Tregantle Beach, 12-minute drive. A great beach with good surf conditions and no dog restrictions.
- Boat trip on Cremyll Ferry, 12-minute drive. Enjoy coastal views on the crossing to the Plymouth Sound, dogs on leads welcome.